The Sky, the stars, and views to eternity...
Sold for $609,000
Imagine relaxing on your master suite deck, the highest point in Suncrest, and viewing the entire Salt Lake Valley. Imagine watching the sun bid farewell over the Oquirrh Mountains. Night is falling; you view the twinkling light show below and the starry sky up above. This dream home could be yours.
It’s real, and it’s on the market.
We invite you to come see this beautifully updated and well maintained home on the highest cul-de-sac in Suncrest – 6300 feet. This is a one-of-a-kind home you must see to appreciate. 7 spacious bedrooms, 3.5 baths, two fireplaces, two full kitchens, two spacious decks, stainless steel appliances, a three car garage – a beautiful place to call home. Stunning valley, mountain and lake views
If miles of trails, clean air, fabulous wildlife including a covey of quail cooing in the morning, quiet stillness in the afternoon, and views to eternity are important, this is the home for you.
1885 East Vista Ridge Court, Draper Utah 84020
Special features of this home
- Stellar top of the mountain views – unobstructed Salt Lake Valley, Wasatch, partial Mt. Timpanogos and Utah Lake views. Enjoy the clean air endless views and no inversions.
- One Year Home Warranty provided and paid for by Seller.
- The highest cul de sac in Suncrest.
- 7 large bedrooms with incredible views from the top floor bedrooms
- 3.5 wonderfully decorated bathrooms
- 2 kitchens with stainless steel appliances (basement kitchen 2 1⁄2 years old)
- 2 family rooms on the main and basement levels to entertain
- 2 gas fireplaces
- Separate office with built in desk and shelving
- Hardwood, tile, carpet, laminate
- Central vac throughout the home
- Updated LED lighting
- Large master suite with French doors, 12 x 24’ balcony, fireplace, jacuzzi tub, glass shower and walk in closet
- Open kitchen, breakfast area and family room with French doors, 12 x 48’ half covered balcony
- Full walk-out basement 100% complete with 9’ ceilings and large bathroom
- Laundry room upstairs with granite countertops and shelving
- Large warm room and cold storage both with custom built in shelving
- New MB decking membrane on master suite deck
- Iron railings recently powder coated
- Fire suppression system
- Automatic yard sprinklers
- Central heat, air, and humidifiers
- House wired for built in speakers, intercom, alarm, internet, phone, theater, and cable
- 3 car garage with 12 foot ceilings. One extra tall garage door (9 feet tall) and 25 foot + length. Custom built in shelving and storage
- Playhouse, in ground trampoline, patio
- Drapes, blinds
- Suncrest HOA is $133. This includes comcast high speed internet & cable, clubhouse, exercise room, rentable rooms, swimming pool, b-ball, tennis courts, hot tubs, parks, movie in the park, Easter Egg Hunt, Trunk-or-Treat, Summer BBQ's, visit from Santa andPancake Breakfasts. Over 40+ miles of multipurpose trails throughout the community. SunCrest Market and Restaurant "TheRidge" is now open with yummy food and Starbucks Coffee.
- Ridge Restaurant