Million $ views…
Sold for $506,450
$1,000,000 views at 1/2 price:) You can't believe it until you see it in person...180 degree views of Lone Peak, Timpanogos and Utah Lake. And if you look hard enough, you can see wind turbines at the base of Spanish Fork canyon over 30 milesaway–and this is from your dining room. Spectacular sunrises and sunsets are bookends for the amazing views from this oneof-a-kind home in Eagle Crest.
Could this be eye candy overload for the faint of heart?
Enjoy views from almost every room of this 5 bedroom, 4 bath home with a super rare RV pad, and a 2 car tandem garage. Even the walk out basement with its 9 foot ceiling have drop dead gorgeous views! Did we mention, from right out your back door, you can access Eagle Crest trail for hiking, biking, snow shoeing, sledding and skiing?. Located on a secluded cul-de-sac in Suncrest and next to Eagle Crest neighborhood trailhead park, it doesn't get much better than this.
15281 South Falcon Crest Ct, Draper Utah 84020
Special features of this home
- Stellar top of the mountain views – unobstructed Lone Peak, Mt. Timpanogos and Utah Lake views. Enjoy the clean air endless views and no inversions
- Secluded cul de sac in neat Eagle Crest Park and trailhead
- 5 bedrooms with incredible views from almost every bedroom
- 3.5 wonderfully decorated bathrooms (basement bathroom is brand new!)
- Open concept Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas stove and reverse osmosis, activated carbon and sediment filtration water system
- Living room with incredible mountain views
- Separate office/library overlooking main living room
- Hardwood, tile, carpet throughout home
- Partially finished day light basement with 9' ceilings and walkout access
- Tandem 3 car garage with HUGE RV pad
- Large master suite on main level with incredible mountain views
- Full walk-out basement 33% complete with 9’ ceilings and new bathroom and bedroom
- Laundry room on main level
- Automatic yard sprinklers
- Central heat & air with humidifier and air filtration system
- Two apple and peach trees in backyard. Amazing Sequoia Redwood in front.
- 3 car garage with 12 foot ceilings. One extra tall garage door (9 feet tall) and 25 foot + length. Custom built in shelving and storage
- Amazing wildlife viewing opportunities
- Back door access to park and Eagle Crest trial head for biking, hiking, snow shoeing and skiing.
- Suncrest HOA is $133. This includes comcast high speed internet & cable, clubhouse, exercise room, rentable rooms, swimming pool, b-ball, tennis courts, hot tubs, parks, movie in the park, Easter Egg Hunt, Trunk-or-Treat, Summer BBQ's, visit from Santa andPancake Breakfasts. Over 40+ miles of multipurpose trails throughout the community. SunCrest Market and Restaurant "TheRidge" is now open with yummy food and Starbucks Coffee.
- Ridge Restaurant